Schedule your screening mammogram with Baptist Memorial Health Care's mobile mammography unit. Appointments are available from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM. Insurance, self-pay, or grant funding available to qualified applicants. BMHC has been serving the Mid-South with convenient access to mammography for over 30 years with the first mobile mammography unit in Shelby County.
To schedule your appointment, call Baptist Central Schedulers at 901-227-4433. Be sure to specify that you want the mobile unit on June 25th!
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Be 40 years or older (some insurances will cover baseline between 35 – 40)
- Have no symptoms (new lumps or masses)
- Have no personal history of breast cancer
- Not be pregnant or nursing
- Have physician you have seen within 1 year to receive mammography results
- Be able to walk up the stairs and stand for 10 minutes without assistance
Event Type(s): Health and Wellness
Age Group(s): Adults
Presenter: Baptist Memorial Health Care